CERAMIC 2020, 15-18 March 2020 in Jülich, Germany
CERAMIC 2020, the 95th Annual Meeting of the Deutsche Keramische Gesellschaft (DKG / German Ceramic Society), will take place from 15 to 18 March 2020 at Forschungszentrum Jülich (FZ Jülich). This event is open to all ceramists and those interested in ceramics. As Jülich is located in the EUREGIO, the organisers would also like to warmly welcome colleagues from the neighbouring countries Netherlands and Belgium.
Call for abstracts will start in September 2019. All further information can be found on the DKG website.
- 18-09-19 09:00 - NVBMB Fall Meeting: Mechanism and regulation of cell division
- 17-09-19 11:54 - CERAMIC 2020, 15-18 March 2020 in Jülich, Germany
- 13-09-19 11:35 - Eye-opener van de week: Lotte Metz
- 11-09-19 07:59 - Ewine van Dishoeck krijgt prestigieuze Schwarzschild-medaille
- 09-09-19 13:38 - Nieuwe serie 'Uit de Labjas' van start