NVBMB Spring Symposium 2019
Emerging Strategies for Next-generation Peptide and Protein Therapeutics. Thursday May 9th, 2019 in Nijmegen. The symposium will cover a broad set of innovative strategies that utilize peptides and proteins as single agents or modules in next-generation therapeutic approaches.
The annual Spring Symposium of the NVBMB will take place on Thursday May 9th, 2019 in Nijmegen. The title of the Symposium is ‘Emerging Strategies for Next-generation Peptide and Protein Therapeutics’.
Eight invited speakers (see program below) will cover a range of exciting topics, including the use of peptides to make small-molecules more specific towards receptor subtypes, an IgA-based approach to improve tumor immunotherapy as well as the use of proteins and peptides as cargo or structural agents in nanoparticulate delivery systems. An interactive laptop session has been scheduled to enable young scientists to share their research in a more informal setting.
During lunch, the yearly meeting of NVBMB members will be held, which the members can cast their vote for Jan Willem Borst (WUR) to join the NVBMB board. In the afternoon, the H.G.K. Westenbrink prize will be handed out to Dr. Pascal Miesen, who will give a lecture about his work on piRNA.
Registration for the symposium is obligatory:https://nvbmb.kncv.nl/reg-spring-2019
For more information about the symposium, please contact the organizers Merel Adjobo-Hermans (Radboudumc, on behalf of the NVBMB; email@example.com) and Wouter Verdurmen (Radboudumc, on behalf of the Department of Biochemistry; firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 29-03-19 11:52 - Uitnodiging NKV-bijeenkomst op 30 april 2019
- 26-03-19 15:55 - Applied Science Poster Award in een nieuw jasje
- 20-03-19 20:38 - BE-NL Polymeer conferentie
- 16-03-19 16:00 - NVBMB Spring Symposium 2019
- 12-03-19 13:52 - Een goede poster is het halve werk
- 11-03-19 16:53 - The Netherlands Supramolecular Chemistry Awards 2019
- 08-03-19 14:38 - Netherlands' Catalysis and Chemistry Award 2019