Call for nominations
Dutch Medicinal Chemistry PhD Thesis Prize 2017-2018
At the Spring Symposium of Friday, March 22nd 2019 the Division Medicinal Chemistry will present the winner of the biannual Dutch Medicinal Chemistry prize. The prize, consisting of certificate, a work of art, and a EUR 1,000 cash prize sponsored by MercachemSyncom, is awarded for the best Dutch PhD thesis in the years 2017-2018.
Nominations should be submitted (only one candidate per promotor) by sending 5 hardcopies of the thesis and a recommendation letter to the secretary of the division (Dr. P. Molenveld, Mercachem, Postbus 6747, 6503 GE Nijmegen; firstname.lastname@example.org), before January 5th, 2019.
- 20-12-18 16:12 - Nomineer je favoriete chemisch erfgoed
- 11-12-18 10:29 - Call for nominations
- 10-12-18 10:41 - Highlights NBV mini-symposium on developing the next generation biorefinery
- 06-12-18 17:17 - Team Beads vs Beats wint Holland Chemistry Studentencompetitie 2018
- 05-12-18 10:36 - Pascal Jonkheijm ontvangt KNCV Gouden Medaille 2018 tijdens CHAINS