6th European Chemical Biology Symposium 2019 Madrid
6th European Chemical Biology Symposium from April 3-5, 2019 in Madrid, Spain
The 6th ECBS/LS-EuChemS meeting will be held in Madrid, Spain,from April 3-5, 2019. This ocassion brings together the 6th European Chemical Biology Symposium and the meeting of the EuChemS Division “Chemistry in Life Sciences” (LS-EuChemS) and it is jointly organized by EuChemS and EU-OPENSCREEN. This meeting builds on the success of 4th ICBS/ECBS joint meeting in Berlin (2015) and 5th ECBS in Budapest (2017).
Chemical biologists from all parts of Europe and overseas come together to present and discuss the latest achievements in cutting edge chemical sciences. This present joint meeting gathers researchers from organic & biological chemistry, proteins biotechnology, computational biology, protocells, machine learning, bacterial resistance, drug discovery, synthetic biology, biomedical materials and chemical glycobiology.
Young researchers can present their work at the meeting (oral & flash presentations will be selected from abstracts), discuss with the speakers and embrace the exciting developments currently happening in chemical biology.
The venue for the 6th ECBS/LS-EuChemS meeting will be at CSIC headquarters beautifully located near to Madrid city center. It offers a perfect base for exploring the historic centre of Madrid.
- 22-11-18 12:22 - Een nieuwe draai aan het periodiek systeem
- 16-11-18 09:16 - 6th European Chemical Biology Symposium 2019 Madrid
- 15-11-18 18:20 - Nuclear Receptor Research Network Meeting
- 15-11-18 10:59 - Vrouwelijke rolmodellen TU Delft winnen NWO-Athenaprijs
- 07-11-18 14:17 - KNCV-leden slepen TOP- en ECHO-subsidies in de wacht
- 03-11-18 14:59 - Wendy Sanders wint KNCV Onderwijsprijs 2018
- 01-11-18 15:33 - KNCV op CHAINS