A PhD-training program taught in English, organized in the Netherlands under the auspices of the Analytical Chemistry working community of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO).
The ANAC-courses aim to educate AIO's and OIO's, hereafter called PhD-students, in order to deliver qualified analytical chemists capable of conducting high quality analytical chemistry research in various disciplines. The courses are also open to external participants. The purpose is:
- to widen the analytical chemistry background;
- to make research institute-specific knowledge and expertise accessible to PhD-students from other institutes;
- to stimulate the mobility and exchange frequency of PhD-students.
- AIO Network Analytical Chemistry, scheduled at 8, 9 and 15, 16 November 2011, University of Amsterdam, University of Amsterdam, (organized by Prof. Peter Schoenmakers). For program and registration form click here.
- Molecular spectroscopy, scheduled for first half of 2012 (Prof. Freek Ariese)